Aol Mail Down
AOL mail is an internet-based email service which has helped a lot of people get connected with their friends and families. Technology can be a blessing; however, it can also be really annoying if not functioning properly. Not having access to your account at the correct time can be pretty disturbing, especially when you are in an emergency. If you have come across the situations where AOL mail down, then it is worthwhile knowing what are some simple ways you can easily solve the problem next time with time to spare. We have accumulated a few reasons and solutions to fix AOL mail and have it working for you within a few minutes
Fix AOL mail down on iPhone issue with the following 6 steps
- If you find AOL mail down on iPhone, the first thing you need to be assured of is your connectivity. If you are not able to receive or send any emails, then the problem might be in your own Network, and not with AOL mail. Turn on your flight mode, and turn it off again to get better connectivity.
- Try to get other modes of better connection and network if the step 1 is not successful.
- Remove your AOL account from iPhone and try adding it again. This can be done by going to the Settings of your iPhone, and Managing the accounts of different applications that you have.
- Try having access to your account and sending / receiving emails from another device.
- Enable the 2 step verification process of your AOL mail. Doing this on your iPhone might help you to solve the problem.
- Contact AOL support if you are not able to get access to your account with the full performance.
Rad Also :-